Tuesday

on a mission

it has been quite some time since i have blogged. a lot has changed, namely my hair colour, which is now turquoise. Also, i am living with my wonderful boyfriend Anthony and his parents, and i have a job. Now i know what you are thinking, and i agree, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? to put it quite honestly, life. One cannot go about being an unemployed alcoholic and maintain a proper existence. So, i work at a call center, selling drugs to the elderly. I do not plan on living with Anthony much longer. It is not that i don't adore him to pieces, because, believe me, i do. It is simply that i am a very solitary creature and i need my aloneness. I have picked out a neat little studio apartment and am planning to move shortly after my birthday in june. i intend to cronical my savings and journey through getting a new apartment and also my very interesting life living with this boy. I hope you stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment